Unit E710/85 O‘Connor Street
Luxury Executive Apartment with Gorgeous City Views + carparking
Luxury, comfort, and exceptional lifestyle await you in this modern one-bedroom apartment located in the highly sought-after Wonderland building in Central Park. This stunning apartment offers state-of-the-art finishes, modern appliances, an additional space for an office desk, and a stunning floor plan that seamlessly flows from indoor to outdoor. Enjoy the sun and the beautiful views of the CBD skyline from the huge balcony.
- Open floor plan living, floor-to-ceiling windows throughout and a large full-length balcony
- Seamless designer kitchen with induction cooktop, oven & microwave combo, fridge/freezer and dishwasher
- Hardwood flooring throughout the living room, kitchen, and entry
- Spacious, carpeted bedroom with large built-ins
- Impressive designer bathroom, separate laundry with full-size washer and dryer
- Spacious, protected terrace with direct access to living room and beautiful views to Sydney CBD
- Ducted heating and cooling throughout
- Residents only exclusive gym, lounge, and rood top terrace with an alfresco BBQ dining area
- Security building with 7-day a week concierge service
Designed by multi-award-winning architectural practice Francis-Jones Morehen Thorp, Wonderland embraces the convenience of inner-city living with impeccable style in this unique residential offering in Central Park, Sydney’s new downtown, on the southern edge of Sydney’s CBD.
An enticing array of new trendy cafes and renowned restaurants in Kensington Street Spice Alley await you at your doorstep. Surrounded by beautiful architecture, open space, lush parklands, retail, and movie theatre, you might find yourself sticking close to home. Easy walk to Haymarket, CBD, Central Station, Railway Square, Broadway Mall and the Educational Precinct (Sydney Uni, UTS, etc).